1. I passed Basic Theory Test today =)
2. Final Theory Test in 3 months time, on bro's birthday...
3. Major presentation this Friday =\
4. IE is crap. Arghh!
5. MSN is giving me probs now, thanks eh.
6. I got nice classmates after all :D
7. Praying very hard for at least a B for AO1 and A for Eng Comms.
8. Seems like Shi Yun's 21st birthday blast will be done by me, gonna be the 3rd one I'm doing this year. Eh can I add this to my resume or sth? As in maybe the position "Birthday Planner"?
9. With reference to #8, I am not that free to do such stuff; but bcos I love my buddies, I willingly accept the missions given. Never ever think or assume I very free at home. I study real hard and I do my best for my degree hor.
10. GST offset $$ is coming into my bank account very soon. So will be the GST hike in SG too.
11. As if not enough, electricity tariffs are going for a hike too. Not sure what was the previous rates, but now its 9% tax or sth. Thanks to that old man with 2 Ms.
12. I hate staring at single-digit figures at bank account balance statements. So demoralising =(
13. Tonight's sky was cloudless and had lotsa pretty twinkle lil stars. I saw familiar constellations coming back! YAY!!
14. Yi Ru is part of our BIG kingdom family now, thank God for His gifts to her and for opening her heart towards Him ^^
15. Can't wait for net group tml. Sounds like there will be a lil "Show N' Tell" session thing, like what American kids do in junior high school. (well, at least that's what I saw on TV!)
16. 'GTK' is a joke. Ha!
17. I was a living n' active 'volcano' b4 I typed #16.
18. Volcano in me has vanished after typing out #16 ^^
19. With reference to #16 to #18, dun bother to ask why.
20. I love my buddies! No doubt~
21. God is still No. 1 in my heart.
22. Writer block. Off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment