Thursday, June 14, 2007

MSN is Good!

Ok, b4 I start on the post, I just heard this funny sound outside my window. I'm not sure if its a bird or animal or a spoilt kid's toy. It goes something like this,"He He He", repeatedly 3 times at a go, in a witchy high pitched tone, non stop for the past minute till now.... Maybe its a parrot? It literally 'hehe'!

Anyway, I'm thankful that this MSN chat program thing came into the cyberworld. Without it I would not be able to contact frenz on the other side of the country or world, at odd timings of the day. You get to know a brief bit about themselves thru their nick and songs they play while online. You get to chat with them about the old days, retarded memories, 'interesting' and awkward topics that you would never dare to ask face-to-face to anyone else. Some people also ask to go steady via online; as in the guy/girl ask the other party the BIG question thru MSN, instead of asking face-to-face to grasp the romance (OR rejection) and all. Breakups do happen very often too, quarrels and arguments, backstabbing and gossips. What spoilers they are.

Oh, my reason for this MSN topic is bcos I am grateful to those frenz who has been entertaining me online since I became a 'full-time house prisoner' 3 months ago. Of cos this is to those who have rendered lotsa help by giving their opinions and suggestions for my various projects and assignments. They really help me alot =) For the most recent project, thanks to Titus (currently in Sydney, Australia) Janice, Daniel, Han Ping and Zhi Wei for their valuable inputs.

Presentation's in few days time. Still hoping this Saturday I can go Edge. Sunday got lecture from 10am to 5pm! Craps. I'll miss my nursery duty, cannot take pics and play with those cutie babies! Its gonna be a busy lecture week man!

Finally tml is coming! We buddies are gonna hang out together again! I just can't wait! Just remind me to collect the birthday cake and bring the pressie ya ;p

So, Fantastic 4 aint that fantastic after all, 3/5 at most. There's a part 3 coming up for that too. Can't Hollywood just quit making trilogies and quad-logies. Spiderman, Matrix, Lord of the Ring, StarWars, Pirates of the Caribbean etc etc.. What is wrong with you producers and directors, too much nonsense to write on the script is it? Money earn not enough huh? Ok this is so not related to my topic today. Period.

Oh, that 'hehehe' sound has finally stopped. Heehee~

No comments: