Thursday, June 07, 2007

Happy Birthday to Ying Xi!

Happy 21st Birthday to Ying Xi! My 3rd 姐妹 in my clique, in the 1st half of 2007 to have turn 21 already. I'm the last this year and I dun mind at all.

May God bless you in all your endeavours especially in your upcoming NIE studies, your teaching career and a beautiful relationship with Rawbean! Dun forget to bring us to your new house someday soon ya ;p well at least next year's CNY gathering will be upgraded to Costa Del Sol already! Still got free 风& 水 from East Coast Park nearby leh!

Let's continue to have loads of fun together even as our frenship continue to grow everyday! 8 years and still counting on~! Was tempted to put up our Sec 1 and 2 pics but decided not to, bcos we look so good now anyways. Haha! Looking forward to next week's dinner with the others! I just can't wait to see you all again!

Looking so good~~

Notice the '凹' 字? Hahaha jk girl ;p

No comments: