I have not been myself for the past week or so. I din realise that until Thiam Siong told me so, earlier this evening, in the bus back to Tampines. Sighs. The month of May has been an emotional rollercoaster for me, hopefully June will turn out for the better. No idea what's going on right now either. Aimlessly studying and staring at my 4-year-old-laptop everyday.
But still, I thank God for bringing Thiam Siong and Ee Ling into my life. They are great encouragers; words of comfort that touches the soul so deeply, showing concern just when you need it most, pouring out verses that speak love and care. God really knows how to reach out to His people in many different ways, when they need Him most. I pray that everyone will learn to care for each other more since we are in the same BIG kingdom family. I'm still learning too, its not easy man.
Yeah, and I'll smile more beautifully from today onwards =)
No comments:
Post a Comment