Saturday, June 30, 2007

Lame Quizzes

Your Deadly Sins

Sloth: 40%
Gluttony: 20%
Greed: 20%
Pride: 20%
Envy: 0%
Lust: 0%
Wrath: 0%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%

You will die while sleeping - and no one will notice.


What nonsense is this??! I WILL, 100% go to Heaven, ok!

Your Love Is Represented By a Red Rose

You love passionately and fully, without any reservations.
And while romantic love comes easily for you, you also love many people platonically.
You are a true romantic, and you always can see the best in people.


You see, I'm a nice romantic girl =) Anyone interested in me now?

Your Kisses Are Spicy and Wild

Your kisses are powerful stuff. They'll start a fire in almost anyone you kiss.
You kiss with passion, skill, and endurance. Anyone who kisses you is in for a long, intense ride.
You better watch out though. Your incredible kisses are likely to get you in trouble!


Any takers? *licking hot sexy lips seductively* LOL! Got skill one hor!

What Your Face Says



At first glance, people see you as driven and ambitious.
Overall, your true self is passionate and physical.
With friends, you seem thoughtful and interested in ideas.
In love, you seem energetic - almost manic.
In stressful situations, you seem sad and helpless.

I agree with all, except the stressful situations part. I may look helpless but I'm definitely not!


You Are 80% Extrovert, 20% Introvert

You are as outgoing as they come
The life of the party, you're friends with everyone
You're a people person, and you are quite the entertainer
You love being around a crowd and acting spontaneously

^^v


You Are Pretty Happy Being Single

You have a full, fun life. And you definitely don't need love to be content.
Of course, being single can get you down a little. Especially when you've been single for a while.
But you know how to be patient and wait for the right person. You're life is too good to settle for anything!

Totally agreed! I just need to be patient... for that right guy to come along~


Your Dominant Intelligence is Interpersonal Intelligence


You shine in your ability to relate to and understand others.
Good at seeing others' points of view, you get how people think and feel.
You have an uncanny ability to sense true feelings, intentions, and motivations.
A natural born leader, you are great at teaching and mediating conflict.
You would make a good counsellor, salesperson, politician, or business person.


Another one telling me to be a counsellor. Simon, looks like God is really telling me sth eh.

Your Birthdate: December 10


Independent and dominant, you tend to be the alpha dog in most situations.
You're very confident, and hardly anything ever shakes you.
Mundane tasks tend to drain you - you prefer to be making great plans.
You are quite original. When people don't "get" you, it bothers you a lot.

Your strength: Your ability to gain respect
Your weakness: Caring too much what others think
Your power color: Orange-red
Your power symbol: Letter X
Your power month: October



Cool! I'm amazed by this results, so true leh!

Your Birthdate: December 10

You don't just believe in love at first site - you've experienced it.
You develop crushes pretty easily, but keeping your interest is another matter!
You are very prone to love-hate relationships.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 2
Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 2
You are most compatible with people born on the 1st, 10th, 19th, and 28th of the month.


I'm not prone to love-hate relationships alrite??! Ok, my heart almost stopped when I saw Number of True Loves You'll Have AND Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken = 2 each. I had my 2 true loves, and got my heart broken twice. Does that mean I got no more?? And being compatible with people who are born on the 28th? Oh man... I dun believe!!!!!!!!!

Men See You As Choosy

Men notice you light years before you notice them
You take a selective approach to dating, and you can afford to be picky
You aren't looking for a quick flirt - but a memorable encounter
It may take men a while to ask you out, but it's worth the wait


OK guys, dun be shy now lah. If I've attracted ya, tell me straight =) I ain't a choosy person. We can work things out real fine ^^ *I'm so thick-skinned here*

You Are An ENFJ


The Giver

You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.
Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.
Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.
You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.
In love, you are very protective and supporting.
However, you do need to "feel special" - and it's quite easy for you to get jealous.
At work, you are a natural leader. You can help people discover their greatest potential.
You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.

How you see yourself: Trusting, idealistic, and expressive
When other people don't get you, they see you as: Bossy, inappropriate, and loud.

Very true~! Now you guys know me well enough.
Yes yes, you can see how bo liao I am.... Its been such a long time since I played these dumb quizzes thing. Never fail to amuse me though ^^

No comments: