My brother's 2 pet fishes have passed on to Fish Heaven already. I witnessed the 2nd fish's death but yet I dun feel any tinge of sadness. I'm not a heartless or sadistic girl who love to see animals and fishes die, just that it was a sooner-or-later thing the fishes had to go, even when it first arrived in my house's dining room. Nope, we din eat those ugly luo han fish up.
It merely died of malnutrition and lack of oxygen. It was fussy with food, love to bully its fish fren till it suffered from stunted growth, and bit off the latter's tail too. The last I heard of the lil fren, was that it committed suicide when bro was washing the tank. Long story man. Therefore, we have all concluded that pets and our family just dun have the need to love each other. Simply bcos, we dun have time to even entertain and feed ourselves already. We dun really bother to take time to care for lil animals as much as other people do. We tried few times b4 with white mice and all; but till now it has yet to exceed 3 months. Hahaha!
Conclusion: no time to spare to entertain pets in our home = Do not, I repeat, DO NOT ever give us any kinda pets as birthday pressies ya ;)
Alrites, group tutorial due tml night and I know the guys are depending on me to do for them. Sighs. Stupid. On a happier note, its Shrek 3 movie tml evening with the girls and the boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment