Waking up to a quiet house feels weird for someone like me, who lives in a family of 6. Mama and sister in Malacca enjoying themselves, Papa and brothers out working till night, and I'm all alone at home studying or slacking online. Sounds fun initally ya, the whole house to yourself... After few hours, loneliness creeped in and I started to miss the constant chatter in the house. No washing machine beeping, no taiwanese soap dramas on TV, no usual nagging from Mama, no food ready on the table for me to eat, no wet clothes hanging in my windows to dry etc. Sighs.
Thankfully Simon and Janice are nice people! During the weekend see me in church not enough, yesterday and today still ask me out to makan with them lah. LOL! No lah, I guess they are thinking,"Julia at home alone, so ke lian, we be nice and jio her out makan with us lah!" Hahaha just kidding! Thanks guys, without your company I think I would have rot at home already lor!
What to do, thanks to school assignments then cannot go Malacca for church camp. Finally cleared the dumb tutorials and now left with the Ultimate Powerpoint Presentation to present during next week's lectures. Better pray hard that I can speak fluently and use my pretty smile, topped with 2 sweet dimples, to charm the audience, especially the lecturer ;p she's female though. My nose is still blocked, voice still sexily low. I need to get well asap! Ok enough said, back to the powerpoint.
*Fantastic 4 tml! YAY ^^v*
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/281735/1/.html
These watersprouts are scaring me quite abit lately, ever since the last one in late May. Maybe its bcos of the nightmare I had last week, about a gigantic watersprout. This is weird. When the Channel5 news showed the footage this evening, my stomach went all queasy for no reason. I keep thinking it will be a tornado or those twisters thing someday. Craps =\
No comments:
Post a Comment