Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cheers to me =)

Yi Ru, your prayer worked! I'm almost all recovered from that horrid cold and sneezing. Yeah, my mucus and all was disgusting eh. Haha! At least I'm much better now, din even need to blow my nose today at all =) so happy :D
Thanks to Simon, for 'risking his life' (so as he claimed) to buy back this green bottle of chewing stuff *chews happily while typing on* you are so sweet to buy those pairs of star earrings for me and sis too! Yups, kinda coincide with the pretty starry nites of late ya ;p
Chewing gum now packed in Vit C bottle form o.O
Oddly-cut wooden star earrings!
Lastly, I need to rush my tutorials by tonite! My group is so dead. Always so last minute. Craps! Tml my sis and mum going church camp, left me alone at home to survive. No1 to talk to for 5 days. So dreadful. Plus all the other youths going too =( Ok have a safe trip guys! Miss me more ya (doubt so lah, all will be having fun there...) Sleep early lor.

No comments: