Haha! B is 75 marks and above, looks like I was just 1 mark short to 70. Chris had 74 marks, he was indeed 1 mark short to a B. LOL! 1 Thess 5:18 just kept ringing in my head for many weeks; during today's lecture, God was telling me to give thanks to Him in all circumstances, despite my big disappointments. Yeah, I was not listening to the Eng Comms lecturer at all. ^^ God was a better lecturer anyway.
I give thanks to God, that even though I got a C, its was a good C. My group and I were still the few better ones who did reasonably well for AO1. I also thank God that although my presentation was sucky last evening, at least it is over and I realised the importance of not living on our past achievements/ being too complacent. Major project is up, a HUGE 40%! I must not slack this time round....
I really need God's wisdom to help me through some issues regarding those lil sheeps of mine. Things are getting confusing, complicating and annoying by the minute. Once after another.
Being a leader, ain't that easy. It is more than just leading people after you have made certain decisions. It needs your sacrifice of time and commitment to listen and be a part of their lives. They always annoy and irritate me big time; but I thank God that they choose to confide in me over their silly 'pig and dog frenz' (猪朋狗友) out there. God must continue to guide and bless me through the days! I also need to rest and have a life out there besides being your 大姐大(big sister), nanny, babysitter, leader and mummy leh!
2 Tim 2:22-25; just the words I needed to know after talking to Samuel and his mess. Yes! God indeed knew what was on my mind and provided the solution for me =) now I arga arga know how to settle those lil punks already. Our heavenly father is indeed wonderful, marvellous, incredibly awesome and a great shepherd to us all ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment