Friday, June 29, 2007
Pa, Spoil Me Silly!
Extracted from justinherson: "I'm not sure if this was staged... what you're seeing here is some rich kid getting upset and cussing her mom for giving her a brand new LEXUS (SC430... i think) for her 15th birthday...She claims that her "life is ruined" because the car was given to her on the wrong day...Wow..."
Stupid unappreciative spoilt brat, a lil girl at 15 years of age and acting so moronic. OMG! I pity her mama, and feel sorry for her good intentions. Spare the rod, spoil your child~
I got enough of the rod already. I dun mind that Lexus SC430 car for my 21st birthday! Woo hoo~ God, pls hint to Papa now =D He got 5.5 months to get that car for me ^^ eh although I was promised a trip to Taiwan already; top it up with that pretty car, I'd be quite happy! Lalalalala~~
Drawing Maths Answers!
Another interesting video I saw on Multiply site, by 1daniel =) Interesting way of learning Maths multiplications! Beats mental sums or the traditional workings. Not forgetting being penalised by teacher for not showing on paper and say we copy answers etc. Those were the memories~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment