Saturday, March 29, 2008

Starry March~

Nope, not talking about stars - 明星, but instead 星星(: and no, its not chimpanzees, stars lah!

Lately, I've been looking up into the night sky and I am rather happy and gleeful with what I saw up above me (:

Many beautiful twinkling stars up there, shining upon Earth. The constellations are so shiny and bright, obvious for all to notice - provided they are aware of the stars' existance above their heads lah.

In the past, sailors used the stars' positions to navigate their way in the vast oceans, as there were no maps or radar or control tower back then. Interesting eh.

God's creation is just so marvellous and He continues to leave me in awe of Him and His wonderful and incredible creations, especially the stars! I did wrote an entry exactly a year ago, on how indescribable God is.

March is definitely a great month to go star-grazing with friends, your beloved or even with your family. Set up a tent at Changi, Pasir Ris or East Coast beaches, look up into the clear night sky and admire the pretty lil twinkling stars up there! Great to relax and destress too~

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky!
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

Stars also reminds me of this lovely track (Rule the World by Take That) I heard at the close of the movie Stardust (: which made me watched that movie another 2 more times! That's one great romantic yet cheesy movie I like from Hollywood only man!!

Check it out and enjoy~!


Take That Rule The World Lyrics

You light the skies, up above me
A star, so bright, you blind me, yeah
Don’t close your eyes
Don’t fade away, don’t fade away-

Oh~

Yeah you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me girl
We can rule the world-
Yeah you and me we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side
We can rule the world-

If walls break down, I will comfort you
If angels cry, oh I’ll be there for you
You've saved my soul
Don’t leave me now, don’t leave me now

Oh~

Yeah you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me girl
We can rule the world
Yeah you and me, we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side
We can rule the world-

Ooooooooh

All the stars are coming out tonight
They're lighting up the sky tonight
For you, for you
All the stars are coming out tonight
They’re lighting up the sky tonight
For you, for you-

Ooooooooh

Yeah you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me girl
We can rule the world
Yeah you and me, we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side
We can rule the world

All the stars are coming out tonight (oooooooh)
They’re lighting up the sky tonight
For you, for you-
All the stars are coming out tonight
They're lighting up the sky tonight
For you, for you-
(repeat)

Credits: [Rule The World lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

Rule the World is a song by British group Take That, taken from the film Stardust. 

The song is featured in the film Stardust during the closing credits. Gary Barlow performs the lead vocals. The song is not included on the soundtrack for Stardust, but was released internationally exclusively as a single in October 2007. It ended 2007 as the year's 5th biggest-selling single in the UK.

Matthew Vaughn, the director of Stardust, contacted Take That in the hope of getting them to write a song for the film.

Credits: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_the_World

Off to bed now~ so late, a long weekend up ahead =\ nites!

No comments: