Saw a few cute lil babies =) and some weird auntie who brought her entire house of baggages, alongside with satay and preserved vegetables noodles to eat here....

some of her many barang-barang ):
..... and I chatted with this American-Indian lady and played with her adorable and doe-eyed lil girl.
..... and I chatted with this American-Indian lady and played with her adorable and doe-eyed lil girl.
Trying hard to write well with this lil table and my back is hurting loads from constant hunching low. Oh wells. Writing notes sure is boring but it'll help me a long way in my exam next month.
Meanwhile, here's my motivation:
Japanese jellybeans....
and my faithful Java Chip, Venti please~
Finally wore out my brand-new hot pink Birks, bought online few months back. The weather is so unpredictable and rains when it feels like it, so I'm taking a big risk here man.
Looks good on my big feet eh =)
Last night I arrived home with an interesting sighting:
Just in case you can't decipher anything from this bright-eyed picture, it is actually 2 of my neighbour's cats. Apparently they were having fun playing cat-and-mouse game, literally.
Well, this is definitely my 1st time seeing those cats having a real kill under their sharp teeth; unlike their fat tabby friend staying indoors every day and night. Scaredy cat~!
Fat tabby cat always gets bullied by the stray cats downstairs and comes home bruised and whining. LOL! He eats alot and he's ball-less, which explains his timidness towards the stray cats lah.
Which I am still quite relieved to say that the above-mentioned 2 adorable cats are still quite intent, as of last night! I wonder how long will they last =\ hee! I'm evil, I know ;p
I love those cats of my neighbour lah! Always losing their way and ending up at my house doorstep, meow-ing away helplessly. Hahaha!
Oh yes, sis aka nana, is arriving in Singapore this evening at 6.50pm! My turn to go to Arrival Hall to do that trademark "waving-to-arrived loved ones" to her! She mentioned that she has bought back loads of titbits~ can't wait, yummy!
Finally, after 25 days, I wanna see how tanned and skinny she have become, today! Wahahaha~ Okok, back to mugging for now =D
No comments:
Post a Comment