2 days back, we had our monthly prayer walk session with the Siglap Sec kids once again. On my way to Zi Heng's house, these 2 particular Malay girls boarded the bus 34. (Note: I'm not being racist here, but apparently I was rather peeved by them.)
I noticed the older girl was wearing a purple tube top, rather nice though. Sad thing was that, this girl din know or maybe purposely chose to expose her nice dirty white bra and her top was not even covered an inch of her bra lah!
I was rather disgusted by her exposed bra. What more, I noticed this lil safety pin stuck in between her left bra strap and the buckle strap area. Sad case. She can't afford to buy/wear a new bra. Sighs. The entire bus' passengers could see that she was wearing a one-hook bra (i.e. A cup), I reckon.
Enough of the exposed bra, I wanna puke already. The younger girl with her was the annoying one. Like what Darren always say,"If I wasn't a Christian, I would have done/said.......".
Ok, so this lil girl started to action her Sony Ericsson phone once she sat her butt onto a seat, diagonal to me. She played those sucky and repetitive Techno songs and it's worse than DJ Sammy's "God is a Girl" or those stupid ah-beng tunes lah.
Oh my, that agonising music experience lasted for 15 mins non stop lah. I was reading my FTT book rather worriedly bcos the test was just the following day! I was rather peeved by the music after 5 mins and I started to open my eyes big and wide at her. Meaning: STARE!!!!!
Arghhh! I am so mad at that instant, I wanted to diao her and shout "DIAM!" (keep quiet, in Malay) at her to switch off that irritating song she was playing lah. She saw me staring at her and we started playing the staring game together.
Thank God, I was patient and I controlled myself, else I think I would have punch her stupid act-ah-lian face long ago lor. She made my blood boil man! I decided to sneak a pic at her, but apparently I was discovered rather easily bcos I was so dumb at being paparazzi =\
She told the older girl and both of them diao me. I decided to act stupid and stare.... outta the bus window. Please lah, I dun wan cat fight in the bus hor. I was very tempted though. They were smaller than me, I could have beaten them up rather easily lor.
This is the stupid chao ah-lian (in orange), acting all snubbish. Grrrr!!!
Both girls then alighted 2 stops after the staring episode. Sighs. What a waste. I could have at least slapped their face, to teach them a lesson, not to act ah-lian* (female gangster) and play stupid techno in the bus.
Good thing was, I reached Zi Heng's house rather safe and sound, w/o injury nor anger. Haha! This adorable lil creature was greeting me rather excitedly when I arrived at the door. LOL!
Everyone, meet Mickey, the Maltese dog. Nope, not the Disney mouse.
Bad thing abt long hair is, blocked vision. Goes the same for dogs, boys and girls. You reading this now, dun act all stupid now.
Prayer walk session was good, the pointers were rather apt for this month and season that our church was going thru. God really answers prayers, keep that faith alive and burning hot for Him!!
The weather is ridiculously crazily warm and the viruses affecting and infecting Singapore is very bad. Pray that we will be safe and healthy and not let these viruses pull us down!
Sleep early, that's the first step to a healthy lifestyle. Geez, sound so HPB (Health Promotion Board). Eeeeeeee~
No comments:
Post a Comment