An array of 12 different balloon colours!
but end up everyone made longest line -.-
Dark blue balloon team eventually won.... w/o any prize :D
Last but not least, we had our first ever held fastest-sms contest!
Last but not least, we had our first ever held fastest-sms contest!
The verse to key in was 1 Corinthians 12:12 "The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its parts are many, they form one body. So it is with Christ."
Fastest fingers first, I think I came in 2nd place! Wheeee~~ so happy when the last 4 digits of my hp number was announced by the pastor! Wahahahaha!
Not bad lah, managed to win $20 worth of NTUC vouchers leh. Thank God for blessing me with that, bcos I gave those vouchers to my mama for grocery shopping and at the same time I could pay off bit of my hp bills mah! 一举两得, smart right ^^v
Great time fellowshipping with the youths (: and I tried to help Wei Gin with her History and Geography too, although I have seriously forgotten most of it already =\ 9 years ago stuff, return back to my teachers liao lah! And, there was Miss Jemima laughing at me for teaching nonsense -.- thanks ar girl... I did tried my best to help lah.
Dinner with Cher Hao and Alvin was rather fun ;p Ate at Hot Tomato Express located at Plaza Singapura B2, the food there is rather affordable and nice - din take pics bcos my hp memory card was low =\ hee~
Watched Charlie Bartlett with the dudes - Alvin had FREE movie tix! This is one feel-good yet funny American movie man. 3/5, can make it lah. Go watch it if you're very free.
I have finally tidied up part of my study area and cupboard, so it's time to really try to study abit harder now. Project discussion tonight, sian!
No comments:
Post a Comment