**No pics in today's entry as I din see how I should input any today, so enjoy :D
Just had our regional youth activity today at Pasir Ris Park. I feel old and body aching already. Fell into the mud several times, ran up and down the beach umpteen times, shouting the group cheer like fools, getting all sunburned like lobsters, doing retarded things to gain extra points etc. Oh my, I regretted not working out more often now. LOL!
After so much fun and rain and sun, we came in 2nd place; given I knew I was the group leader just b4 lunch, I think my team did a rather great job together =D thanks to Pamela, Daphne, Thaddeus, Wei Shane, Pamelia and Michelle! -hugs-
Here is our rather forceful and cliche cheer from my group. Enjoy, or rather try to enjoy!
We are group number one,
We will run run run,
We are group number one,
We have fun fun fun,
We are group number one,
We are one one one!
Goooooo.... Group One!!
Ok, so I had my Engineering Management quiz few days back, I was rather confident though I did study the basic stuff and not sink my teeth into the lecture notes like a geek lah. After all it was only 15 MCQ lah, how difficult can that get right?!
Stupid tutor gave my paper back yesterday and I was so sad when I saw my marks. 8/15! That just can't do man, where did I went wrong to deserve such horrible marks lah... Lo and behold, tutor marked wrongly after marking many times.
My actual marks was 11/15, so I was like, "I knew it man, I knew I wasn't that lousy in tikam-ing..." Oops! I meant, thank you Lord for blessing me with such great marks although I din get full marks ;p
Oh, I got a really bad shock last night when I was walking home after class. I was rather engrossed in sms-ing while walking along the car park, considering the distance between 2 lamp posts was rather far, it was rather dark in-between.
*Disclaimer: this following account is not meant to invoke racism nor sarcasm to anyone in particular, so just read it and forget it when you exit this page later. Thank you.
Suddenly, I heard this male voice, all calm and 'nice' saying, "Excuse me....." When I looked up to see the 'voice', it was an Indian giving me a bright smile - just showing me his pearlie white teeth.
Oh my gosh, how I literally jumped out of my skin, pardon the pun. I looked classically shocked, stunned, annoyed and giving that what-the-stupid-hell look to that man. But upon seeing his weird smile, my mind worked out thoughts rather massively despite my tiredness.
My thoughts at that instant was that, "Will I get abducted/raped/kidnapped/chased by this weird Indian at 9 plus on a Friday night??? Am I gonna die now??!" Sorry for the drama, but no shit here man, I really thought I was going to see the Lord already =\ Sighs. Talk about lousy nights eh.
That guy just blended into the darkness so well that I couldn't make out who was smiling at me initially lah. Stupid sia....
Stop laughing lah. Not funny can...
I thought again (after we continued on our seperate ways), why did he say "excuse me" when I wasn't even obstructing his way in the car park.... that dude could have overtake me and shut his gap, rather that 'attempting' to collide into me and trying to be all gentlemanly to caution me to be careful when walking on the road.
You get it, he just want me to notice his presence and acknowledging him by letting him pass me by. What the heck!!!
Come to think of it hor, just in class, 2 hours b4 that weird incident, my project mate, that Indian dude, made me rather peeved and I almost kicked his butt out of the project group lah. What's up with them nowadays man?!
Anyway, I got so much to say but I always forget after a long day of activities and not having the energy to blog it out either. So, wait up ya, it's gonna be a busy month for me with all these crazy deadlines, demands and expectations everyone's asking from me lah.
Time to eat b4 I officially start on my work =) heehee~ hungry after all the hoo-ha lah =X
No comments:
Post a Comment