Friday, April 18, 2008

To Look Forward or Not?

Time sure flies, it's almost the end of April already! That also means that my Engineering Management exam is coming real soon =\ Oh no!

The weather have been rather crazily warm and stuffy lately. Even when it rains, it's sunny rain, no wind. It is so difficult to concentrate and focus on my work. Sighs.
The circled area: raindrops!

Bright and sunny, yet it's raining....

The 2nd pic look rather oriental to me. The black & white pic gives a clean feel, the leaves of the tree and the top of the  walkway shelter just look different from the usual colours. You reckon?

I was just looking at my organiser and I was surprised to see my May schedule was rather empty as of now. That doesn't mean I want more work to do or I'm very free to slack ar.

May is the end of one module and the start of another, almost immediately. So, just me relax and enjoy my studies bcos I haven't been focussing alot on it since March and I got a feeling I'm not gonna get my long-awaited distinction grade for Eng Mgmt already. Haiz. 

This year is gonna be a tough year to get thru, with the mounting load of projects and assignments I'm facing.... alongside with church ministries and its commitments. God, I really need your ultimate strength to get me thru this remaining months of 7.5 months of 2008!


I still need to get my Class 3 driving license else papa will say me till I go deaf. I rather be chauffeured around lah. Haiya! 

That's the "sian" look I always give to him, anyways....

Yes I know, I'm a lazy girl.

On a happier note, once April hits 30th, that's when my bank account gets the 1st installment of the GST offset payout lor. So I'm wondering now, should I look forward to end April anot.....

No comments: