Friday, March 21, 2008

Screwed Up My Mac!!

My hands were so itchy just now, until I almost screwed up my beloved Mac =\ I'm so pissed at myself now.

Itchy fingers of mine, decided to take out the battery and the partition, to see the RAM cards inside. After unscrewing the screws inside, I took out the two 1GB RAM cards, from two separate slots, just to see see look look lah. Little did I know that that was the beginning of trouble.

I managed to put back one card w/o trouble. The second one made me struggled for almost an hour until both thumb and index fingers of both hands are blistered. Seriously I had no intention on letting my Mac commit suicide after just 4 months man.

The stupid lever inside, to lock the card, just din work like the former slot. What the heck! I'm panicking like a helpless toddler lost in Vivo City now. Hence, I decided to unscrew the screws of the entire bottom cover of the Mac. After unscrewing majority of the screws, I kinda lost the guts to be a self-Mac technican so I just screwed those screws back.

Shit! I feel so screwed up literally lah. I just forced that stupid card in and replace the giant white battery back into the buttocks of the Mac. When I pressed on, there was this dreadful draggy warning beep sound. What did I do now...... ????

After a few tries, I finally realised I forgot to screw back the partition that protects the RAM cards from the battery. Stupid me. After much effort of screwing back and forth, the battery replaced and Mac switched on once again... Lo and behold, that welcoming chime of the opening of the MacBook echoed thru the bedroom. PHEW!!!!

I'm so mad at myself and I almost peed in my pants lah. I was wondering how am I supposed to do my mountains of research for my assignments etc, and I got project discussion tml etc.... Arghh~!! -hit myself against the wall-

It seems to have performed slower than last night already. It's not my imagination lah!

Okok, I lack sleep now, siao liao.... I need to bathe, do some research and prep for tml's discussion, then off to lalaland. I'm going mad, you can read that. Bye.

No comments: