Saturday, March 01, 2008

Crazy Madness~


With compliments from Darren, I got a free Classic Manicure session last Sunday (: in lieu with my 21st birthday pressie last year. Thanks man! Totally love this dark red colour, makes my long and fair fingers stand out even more!! Heehee (:

I also pampered myself with another 2 pairs of Rachael G shoes and a pair of Levis' jeans (with compliments from Simon - another pressie for my 21st). I just love shopping on impulse, that's when I make the best purchases, unlike other girls who usually regret more.

I have yet to wear that hot pink pair of Birks that Joan had helped me buy via online. Shall wear it soon, once the crazy rainy weather stops! Yay, so many new stuff again. Lalalala~

Oh yes, speaking of Simon earlier on, he is finally coming back to Singapore on the 10th! Hahaha! He have been waiting rather anxiously for my treat though, quite the typical Simon eh. LOL! Shopping kaki~ let's go Suntec when you're back then =D





The above 3 pics, are taken with some of my Siglap Sec campus outreach kids, and I must say that we are really born retarded ah-bengs and ah-lians* (gangsters) leh. Look at how we pose and act in the pics with giant pizza bread and bubble tea, its pretty obvious lah!

Prayer walk with them was great, did lotsa prayer and singing as we walked around the school perimeter together - proclaiming the power of the Lord and all. He is good and all things are indeed possible with Him around! Thanks to Karina for taking time out to help us with the prayer walk too!

We are so gonna rock this school for God man!!!! Watch out for us~!

I finally got to rest at home today, watching the last disc of that kdrama - Love @ Harvard. Happy ending, although certain parts were ultimately draggy for many episodes lah.

Tml school commences officially, wish me all the best. Sighs. Goodnight!

No comments: