Hmmmm........
Ah... School~ What else eh.....
Pressure and expectations have come back to bug me for the year 2008.
Time to get my butt back into that study chair to do my typical assignments, projects research and email-ing. Lotsa stuff to juggle around when time is get tighter everytime I open my organiser. Priority, yes its very important.
Stress, can be handled, but time management needs some serious thinking and planning lah.
Oh yes, I had wanted to thank God that my current module that I'm studying now, Engineering Management, happens to be somewhat similar to what I've learnt in poly. Project Management, that was the module. It was a rather simple module though I only scored a B+ back then.
Last week was a serious lecture week. Straining to the brain and eyes and ears. Managed to cover the entire module's lectures within a week. Solid lah!
Well, at least I understood certain parts of the module lectures faster bcos I got some background knowledge in that already. Theory is one thing, practical knowledge of management knowledge is still better lah.
Speaking about time management, I got loads to rant about that issue but I'll cut it real short. Not much time either to really type much.
Many people that you and I know, including yourselves, seem to have that problem right? What is so difficult about managing your time schedules well and good?
Why can't you place those high importance events and people smack high up in your To-Do List first, but instead place those mundane and minor events as priority? After which, you start complaining about the lack of time and resources to do those important issues; which always happens anyway. Bleah.
Some things are better left unsaid lah. I better shut up already.
Simon is coming back tonight (: YAY! Welcome home, Mr Tan!!
No comments:
Post a Comment