Friday, March 21, 2008

Life = Complicated?

Life can be quite tiring and demanding at certain points. Expectations, pressure, promises, commitments and hopes pinned onto you for various logical and illogical reasons alike.

After hearing and observing my own and other close friends' lives, I asked myself, why are we living life with so much difficulty and heavy-heartedness sometimes? Why always the big burden on our shoulders when we can just easily push it away, knowing that it doesn't bring you much good or happiness to yourself....? Why tire yourself out so much and be so unhappy about your life after that?

I won't preach anything on God etc lah. Just thought that, maybe it is time for us to stand up for the things we truly want and strive to have in life, be it short or long term lah. Let not the lil challenges of life deters you from obtaining that ambition of yours. 

It is time for you and me, to start focusing on the things that you personally want in life, and not just wanting to satisfy people's expectations or hopes on you.

I'm just feeling abit irritated and peeved about certain things happening to certain people I care about, and its really about time you stop floating around on Earth, knowing what you really want and need lah. Your family and friends will support you in things that you truly have passion and love for.

I dunno what I'm blabbering about now, bcos its 3.15am on Good Friday now. Sighs.

Just finished a lil mj-supper-chat session at Ying Xi's, feels good once again to hang out with people whom I cared for (: made me open to more things that I've yet to experience and feel, towards certain situations and people.

Relationships with people, is truly a subject so intriguing and complicated, that just baffles me sometimes. I guess it is time that will teach us all the stuff that we need to know. Time to shower and sleep lah. Got video duty -.- gdnite!

No comments: