
Me, Kae Shuan, Siu Mei =)
We finally gathered for dinner together again, after 3 months! Hahaha~
It's a wonder that we still managed to keep in contact even after leaving Starhub for almost 2 years already.
Chatted like old pals; suan-ing Kae Shuan as usual, updated each other on happenings, and taking retarded pics with my Mac ;p hee! We sure did look dumb, staring and smiling at a laptop at McDonalds lah.
Me and Siu Mei =D
Dinner at KFC wasn't just about juicy chicken and whipped potatoes. It was about love, joys and troubles. The KFC chicken on the other hand, was succulently finger-licking-good ;p
Our fave ugly and retarded pic of the evening!
Today was quite a busy lil day.
Went for a almost-free facial at Touche, situated at Bugis. The place is quite nicely done up and the spiral staircase leading to the rooms upstairs did made me a lil dizzy and breathless lah. See, how long I haven't been exercising although I climbed 3 storeys home everyday. LOL~
The facial was so bloody painful lah!!! To the extent that we teared tears of pain silently while the beauticians squeezed all the stubborn blackheads outta our oily faces =\
We could actually last for 1.5 hours of sheer painful face torture lah. Best part of the entire facial was that lil back massage I was seriously yearning for the past month =D ahhh~ SHIOK!
The stupid background music must be some short mediation or yoga CD bcos I was so sleepy after listening to it during the facial, and it actually replayed another round lah. Wah lao!
We ended up signing for a "special student" package, consisting of 12 sessions. It is inclusive of Premium Facial Therapy, Body Contouring Treatment, Infra Detox Therapy and Anti-Stress Mssage, alongside with FOC Eye Therapy or Body Scrub =) all for a "discounted" S$688!! Hahaha...
We shared the package together, each paid $344 for 6 sessions each lor. Not that bad lah, for the sake of vanity =p Our faces are so smooth now!
We, the very satisfied and face-cleaned lil girls, went to Subway for a healthy lunch, to keep up with our freshly-squeezed faces free from oil. Felt fat from the cookies though ;p
Next was studying time! Yes, Julia does study, she aint a slacker ya.
Waterloo Street Coffee Bean, nice and cosy enough for studying and net surfing and retarded photo shoots from my Mac, once again!!! ^^v
Now everyone, go buy a Mac and dump your Windows laptop now. I know all of you had fun taking pics with my Mac lah. LOL!
Ok, we were trying to be comic characters, acting cute and dumb lah =p
Hey hey, even after so much nonsense pics, we still got do our work hor. Dun say we slackers or bimbo girls hor.
Tml is another packed day out, I got so much to do but backlogs are being created day by day now. I feel very guilty and uncomfortable thinking of the backlogs now. I got quiz, assignments, tutorials and readings due every other day now. Oh wells, off to bed le. Ciaos!







No comments:
Post a Comment