Tuesday, March 04, 2008

WANTED!



"Please call 999 immediately if you see Mas Selamat bin Kastari. He is short (1.58m tall) and limps on his left leg."

This above MMS was sent on behalf of the Singapore Police Force, by the 3 main telcos in Singapore - for free. 

That mug shot of Mas Selamat certainly made me laughed in the lecture when I received it on Sunday. It sure had certainly kept me awake, just laughing at his pic, for the next few minutes man!

That dude as shown above, is wanted for escaping from the Whitley Road Detention Centre last Tuesday, 26th Feb at about 4pm. It is blamed on lax security when he wanted to go to the toilet b4 family visitation session.

He was that crazy JI leader that was caught harbouring BIG plans of wanting to use a hijacked plane to attempt to crash in Changi Airport few years back. 

I really think terrorists have nuthin else better to do other than just instilling terror into people's lives. Go use your brains and resources to enhance your country's economy lah.

After all, he is a Singaporean citizen too. He have enjoyed the peace and all in Singapore, why bother to inflict fear and disaster onto your own fellow countrymen eh? Stupid idiot. 

Go Indonesia and learn to make bombs and got caught at Batam. Broke a leg while escaping there and now kana called lame guy. Come back Singapore still escape again and every1 knows he is indeed lame.

News reports who interviewed people who were acquainted with him b4, said that he din like to be in prison, hence wanting to escape time and again. He mentioned that he would give up his so-called JI brotherhood than to go prison. 

Funny thing is, who likes to be in prison in the first place? And since you landed and escaped Batam prison b4, why din you leave your JI peeps soon after? Fool!

If you din wanna go prison, why even bother to be a terrorist? How not to call you a stupid idiot? You abandon your family for your radical terror beliefs, you escape and your family bear your shameful nonsense. Sad case.

I always thought that only happened in TV dramas, but it seems that it has come alive in real life now, right here in Singapore. Talk about Prison Break, that super hot US drama series shown last year. 

I bet that idiotic Mas Selamat had learnt a thing or two from that show lah. I think hor, if he had a TV drama series after him, it should be called Detention Break. Lame guy eh... oops, excuse the pun, he is indeed lame in his left leg. LOL!

Ok, I'm starting to sound like I support his escape saga already. I better scram off now.

No comments: