I was so tired I overslept for morning class.
Next was nursery duty: (my fave)



Well, I woke up rather stoned just like this lil cutie here.
Johann stoning like this since 9.30am
Finally at 11.40am, he got tired of stoning and fell asleep with his beloved fishball. He just din had the strength to eat it after excessive stoning lah.
He's one hungry dude, eating fried rice, biscuits and now, a bicycle.
Congrats to En Jie's mama, who gave birth to her 4th child, a baby girl!! Wah, I bet she's another sweet lil child like her 3 siblings lah! En Min, that's her name~ I'll get a pic of all 4 Chua siblings soon!
At least I was slightly perked up after playing with the babies. They are just so adorable. Sighs.
Went to Faith Community Baptist Church (FCBC) at Expo, with Uncle Melvin and Amos after that, to check out their video ops. Man, they sure have a bigger budget than what we have here at VFC lah.
Far more hi-tech and better quality than ours, but a tad too fanciful for a church service. Haha! We did learn abit from them tho, playing with that 39 feet long crane-camera and that pedestal camera!
Their worship style seems to somehow resemble Hillsong Church, with all the bright colour lighting, stage choir with professional choreographed dance movements, the projection of the worship lyrics etc. Haha! Something new for a change, as compared to our church.
Bad thing is that, all their praise songs were from Hillsong too. Boring. No variety lah.
Slept thru the sermon during the Youth service, by Ps Lawerence Khong, bcos I was far too worn out mentally. Haha! He was speaking on how ugly death was and how God cried bcos of that. God din want us to suffer after death, hence dying for us so we may have eternal life after life on earth.
See, I did pay attention lor... He said that during the Chinese service before that mah ;p my Chinese not that bad eh ^^v
Rushed back to church to discuss net issues with Karina and Thiams, by then my brain was dying hard. Back to back at 4pm, its class again -.-! Somebody, save me!!
Uncle Melvin asked if I wanted to eat, of course typically me said YES! He was sweet enough to deliver the food up to my classroom leh, even our teacher was envious ^^ LOL! I was rather paiseh about that....
Video duty for evening service after class, and we had quite a few hilarious hiccups during the "live" conference with CCK. Haha! -nudge Jemima & Nicholas-
So my hectic Sunday was finally closed with dinner at Simpang Bedok; watching that "all-important" EPL soccer match with the guys and girls. Man United vs Liverpool -.- the score is 3-0, I heard....
I was so happy to have finally reached home at 11pm. Thank God for my home~
This afternoon, Cher Hao's having his driving practical test now, I pray that he'll pass lah, so that I can relax when I'm out with him in future XD waiting for his good news now....
So now I'm at Aljunied Library reading room, trying to do my assignments but quite sian lah. Got old man snoring away, irritating men burping and farting non stop every 1o mins, some dude playing Kelly Clarkson "Because of You" so loudly on his ipod, newspapers pages flipping non stop and the sound of this other girl and me typing away.
Ok, I'm getting too boring talking about my day's activities.
Oh yes, Simon has flown back to East Timor for another year, last Saturday. Enjoy gardening and playing with your Mac at your Timor house lah.
1 comment:
I'm so sad.. Arsenal lost.. =(
Post a Comment