Bugis Junction has certainly transformed into a food mall lah, whole basement is selling FOOD!! I saw The Soup Spoon outlet there, and I was reminded of Shawn! Hahaha~ after all that shop was under his projects, it does look quite good man!
Soupelicious~ that was the word stuck above the tables. LOL!
While searching for food to eat, CH spotted this interesting couple!
Elmo & Cookie Monster, spotted at NYDC, Bugis Junction!
So cute hor~! Hahaha! Quite random but it did make me laughed lah!
Decided to go yum cha*(drink tea... actually its like high-tea session) at Nanxiang Steamed Bun Restaurant. This is certainly my 1st time yum cha-ing, and its not cheap man! Here are the pics: -yummy-
Teapot against the ol' shophouses~




Nanxiang Steamed Bun Restaurant
Tofu with Cai Po & Pickled Beancurd Skin
All the yummy dim sum, with delicious meat and soup fillings!
Dessert: Fried Pumpkin Cake & Almond Jelly with Longan
A very-satisfied me!
Next, we went for a shopping spree at Bugis Street! This is one of the rare times when I really shop there, not window shopping or buying food there. LOL!
Here's my loot after 2 hours of scouting for good buys with CH!
2 white dresses :) nice and pure eh~!
CH only bought a lime green shirt, which was rather bright and eye-catching. LOL! Not bad lah. Heehee~ surely can see him from afar when he wears that out lah ;p
After all the walking and shopping, we went for dinner at Purvis Street (: somewhere nearby Miss Clarity Cafe there.
Thai food there is sure expensive and I doubt we'll go back there to eat again..... CH says its not worth the price, given the ol' kopitiam ambience and quantity of food given - which I quite agree lor.
We are so ready to eat!
Pineapple Rice with Pork Floss & Tom Yum Seafood Soup~
What a wonderful day we had, although I felt guilty not doing my assignment research today =\ heehee =X
Another busy day with my Mac (: so many windows opened!
Oh yes, Easter is coming and I bet you guys have nowhere to go on this great public holiday right, so why not check this cool poster pic and the details that follows thereafter.....
One Man's Life Saved The Whole World!
WOW!!!
VFC Youth Easter Production @ VFC Tampines Building - 20th March 2007 @ 7.30pm~
This drama production is about our youths who have real-life testimonies, about how Jesus have affected and changed their lives after accepting Christ as Saviour of their lives!
Come see this great Easter drama production with us next Thursday evening @ Tampines Street 43! All are invited and admission is FOC!
Just inform me if you are coming, so we can meet up earlier lah ;p
Ok I'm very random now, my Mac battery is almost flat... so time to publish this post and logoff! Goodnight~!
No comments:
Post a Comment