Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day = Last Day @ Kingsmen


my workstation @ Kingsmen

1 more day left to work! Today is the last day, finally! It's the one-in-4-years' leap day!

My colleagues here are quite sad that I'm going bcos no1 will be there to help them do their nonsense already. Suddenly I received piles of stuff to do this week, as a lil 'momento' for my last week temp-ing at humpty dumpty. LOL!

I think, in the last 1.5 months here, I sure have eaten alot and not forgetting snacking even more =) we had cny goodies, bak kwa, donuts, goreng champeda* (fried jackfruit) and waffles! Wahahahaha!

The colleagues at the Projects Dept have been real nice people and they really can joke about most stuff; be it crude or lame or boring. Mainly, our topics revolved around BGR, food, children and having fun.

Anyway, it has been an interesting time for me at Kingsmen during this period. Will miss all the chatter and lunch times with the ladies especially :) will miss crapping and dozing off in the toilet too.



Till then, its back to school once again, commencing this Sunday :(

p.s. February has not been quite a good month for me, although CNY was in it. Oh wells.

No comments: