Friday, February 08, 2008

新年快乐!



B4 CNY, my colleague gave me bird nest to drink, not say very expensive but better than nuthin lor. Hahaha! End up I could not resist it and drank it once I was home =p -yums-


All gone!

Mama finally cooked, for our family's reunion dinner =) yummy food.... chilli prawns, mixed vegetable, steamed fish, soy duck etc. Slurps!

Oh yes, let me wish all of you guys: 新年快乐!万事如意,年年有余,身体键康,心想事成 + 恭喜发财!!!



1st day of the Chinese New Year has passed and I'm so exhausted! At least we managed to collect more ang baos* (red packets) than previous years, much thanks to more couples getting married lately =p

This year I wanted my theme to be mainly white and cream, but I think it was good to add in more contrasting colours too. So I wore that satin brown dress with green prints, with cream heels out yesterday.



Paiseh, Blogger can't rotate pics, and I got no idea why my Mac dun dun auto-rotate my uploaded pics either =\ Boooooo!!!!

The pretty cream white-ish 3-inch heels I bought, brought much blisters and aches to me. Most of all, my poor feet are so tired! My calf muscles and feet still hurt after waking up today. Try walking on tiptoes for the entire day lah!

Much of all, it's good to see the entire family having a big reunion, eating good Teochew-style food and laughing like kids together. Been quite a long time since we really sat down for a nice talk - catching up on each other's lives and playing board games with cousins, just like the younger days.




Big and small kids busy playing com and board games together -.-

Me, sis and my lovely cousins!

Sighs. Time sure fly fast. Even our parents and relatives were saying the same thing, that we are getting into the marriagable age soon while they get into retirement age -.-|| whatever lah!

All of us have indeed grown up over the past 20 years or so. All the memories we used to share together. Wah! I feel old just thinking of it liao...... LOL!

Tml will be visiting my pa's side, not very close to those cousins though. Just the usual practice, smile and entertain the older adults lor. I'm a young adult =D

No comments: