Friday, February 22, 2008

Blah Blah Blah~

Yes yes, my entry is rather backdated bcos I was simply too busy and tired to blog anything.

Valentine's Day last week, was rather sweet :) movie watched was P.S. I Love You, quite touching story. I was especially satisified with Hilary Swank's acting in this movie. All the cinemas were crazily booked and packed, with people and flowers. Heng ar, I booked the tickets online and got the back seats.

I had dinner with CH at this nice-ambience Japanese restaurant at Wheellocks Place. It is called Sun & Moon. Lately, I seem to be eating a lot of nice food from Wheellocks, the food there is indeed good - other than pricing wise though ;p

The service there is rather attentive, the food presentation is colourful and nice, the food taste good, the variety of food is better than the usual Japanese restaurants in the heartland malls, the pricing is higher and the place is cosy to dine in =D I like~!

Colourful food presentation~
All hungry just looking at the menu =p
1 minute till my food is cooked, on the spot =)
TADA!!!! Seafood in all colours O.O
Salmon Sashimi -slurps-

Cha Soba on ice~

Nice decor and ambience

Last but not least, the restaurant gave every lady who dine there - a nice red rose, in collaboration with V-Day =) very sweet hor!

Clake Quay was our next destination, and we were meeting Ying Xi and Robyn for drinks together =) headed to Fashion Bar! It's quite a comfy place to chill and drink, no smoking allowed inside the premises, a tad too empty but we like the decor and seats most!

(from left) Choc Martini, Dum Rum (I think so), Tequila Sunrise -pukes- , Screaming Multiple Orgasm -nice-
CHEESE!

Last Friday was our Tampines Zone CNY dinner at Seoul Garden TM =) quite a good turnout and we all had fun eating and playing with food =X just love those kids! 

Tampines Zone net groups makan-ing!

After dinner, Karina, Elijah, Amos and I went to give Su Ping a lil belated birthday surprise, and she sure was touched and -duh- surprised by our visit. She was already in bed lah! LOL!

We then watched Jumper after that, which turned out so-so only. Disappointed me as I've expected better than that and the effects are like so -bleah- =\

Visitation at Ying Xi's house the following afternoon was nice, but definitely not as fun as previous years at her old house. Lesser people turned up that day, which made the house slightly quieter this year. 

We also din manage to play cards or mahjong either, due to time constraint, and we ended up being couch potatoes, watching dvds! Oh well, its nice to just chill out once in awhile lor.

Sunday was just the usual packed day with meetings, duties and all. Bleahs. I wonder when I can just nuah during the afternoon break lor. Lazy to elaborate already lah.

Oh! I went for this year's Singapore Air Show held at Changi Exhibition Centre. It's a nicely constructed area for aviation exhibitions and it sure is windy, given that it faces the sea! Wheeeeeeeee~

Thank God I was given a free trade-days ticket from one of my classmates, and He blessed me with another one from SIAE, on the day b4 I went for the air show. I reckon God knew that I can't tahan going there alone, that's why ;p

So let the pics do the talking, or rather blogging, for the rest of my entry (:


Trade Pass to enter Singapore Air Show from 19th to 22nd Feb'08
Fighter jet fly fast and high!

A380 flies past, real low to ground!
Doing a slight turn... COOL~ almost noiseless!
Private jet planes!
Interior view of A380 model (1st level L-R: suites, economy class 2nd level L-R: 1st and business class)
Aircraft engine turbine, internal view!

Boeing

Stairway to Heaven 天国的階梯?
Me and the A380, upclose! Woohoo~!

Dinner and movie Fool's Gold, with CH yesterday. We had fun hanging out together =) never fails anyway.

I just finished watching 2/3 of Love at Harvard, a kdrama that I've dragged off last December. It's rather sweet and nice, touching at some scenes, exciting at other scenes. Arghh! I just wanna know the ending lah! Kdramas are just so draggy sometimes man.

Anyway, here are some pics and videos to see, just in case you are blur reading this entire entry lor ;p

Pics:

No comments: