Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Wheeeeeeeee~

My recent Sunday was a super packed and fulfilled day, and I've enjoyed every moment of it! Wahahahaha!!

Did directing for morning service video duty, thank God everything went on very smoothly w/o hiccups =) we, the video crew along with Zhi Lin, took loads of pics in the video room - since she's leaving for Melbourne to study medicine next Monday. We'll surely miss her for the next 5 years lah!!

Met up with my Siglap Sec core team to start off our V-day outreach preparations. Thanks to all our region youths for helping us with the sweets production line packing system. LOL!

Totally appreciate your help guys, esp Nikki and my team guys. Next week we shall resume production for the Pasir Ris Crescent Sec team =)

Dinner with Angelina and the twins was great. Did some catching up here and there, just b4 Angelina leaves for her studies in Perth again. Gonna miss her man!

We ended up chatting about more adult-ish topics, as in marriage and career etc. Of course we did reminisce about the old school days like any other grown up kid. Sighs. This year so fast 22 liao. Zzzzzz....

Just to sidetrack abit for now, since I'm from the nursery ministry, I get peeved when people beat their kids.

Just watch these videos on how this Indonesian maid abuse a helpless 2 mth baby, and you'll know what I mean. All part 1-6 on youtube.com!

Apparently, this piece of news came out on Channel 8 news last night. I feel like strangling that maid lah. Arghhh!!! She's retarded, no heart, no conscience, no brain and no love!!!

Okok.... On a happier note, I wanted to share this video with you guys, got it from Joyce's Multiply site. So if you din hear it b4, here you go: Healer by Planetshakers. Enjoy!

Last but not least, I dun need to go work tml, CNY eve!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~ Today marks the end of the working week for us at humpy dumpy!!! I'm logging off work NOW!!!

No comments: