Ok, I was surfing thru' the usual blogs I read one fine day, when I came across this payperpost thing. This is actually like making some cash with your own blog. It is good for someone like me, who spends most of my time blogging and being online. I'm not allowed to work part-time jobs either, which is good, so I can concentrate solely on my degree studies. Hence making me a very poor student =) Everyone knows that!
Speaking of being poor, I am actually considered quite blessed already. Whenever my wallet or bank account seem to show me emptiness, God will seem to provide for me somehow. Sounds odd right? I know, bcos I thought they were just mere coincidences too. Haha!
At times, close frenz will just call me out for a catch-up session and end up treating me to some places that I've been craving to eat (of cos, with some whining and nagging for a treat sumtimes too). At times, I wanna go shopping so badly and desperately need cash. Few days later, papa or brothers will pass me some cash from their paychecks =) At times, places I eat have discounts that I din even think. Haha! (yes, you realise all I talk about is eating and food, I love food ^^v)
Ok, back to the main point on why I wrote this post. Since I've decided to sign up for this payperpost thing, that means I want more $$! Humans are never easily satisfied by nature. They actually give you a list of topics to choose from, on what you prefer to write on. Women's topics, Business, Technology, Entertainment, Travel, Religion/Spirituality and much more!
After writing your preferred topics on your selected blog, they will credit the specified amount of money to ur PayPal account when your written post is approved. You would need to have a valid debit or credit card else no $$ to get. You can choose to donate your earnings to Habitat for Humanity or American Red Cross if you are a nice humanitarian. I'm not, so I'll keep the $$ in my bank.
Since I'm tasked to write about payperpost as my virgin post for them, just to earn my 1st few bucks, I'm proud to say I have exceeded the said 200 words =) I need something more interesting to write on pls. Till then, continue to read this blog of mine! I see many loyal readers everyday although few tagged and none commented, but still thank you to all! Love ya guys loads~
This post have been proudly
No comments:
Post a Comment