Monday, July 30, 2007

Being Dumbified is No Fun =(

OK, as most of you guys know, I have not been feeling too well since last week. Finally after last Saturday's zoo outing and a phone call that lasted for 45 minutes, topped with much frustrated talking on my part, I finally lost my voice. Excessive coughing, a badly inflammed throat and lotsa phlegm, I can just feel it, but can't seem to be able to spit it out. Craps.

Decided to have a long rest since I was so busy playing during the wkend. I slept for 15h straight. Woke up at 3pm, still felt tired though, so I decided to reserve the rest of the tiredness till tonite to finish up =) Decided its time not to save the $$ and spend it wisely on the doc, but lo and behold, when I reached there at 4.35pm.... it was CLOSED, at 4.30pm. How nice was that. Double craps.

I was coughing like a silly dog and I had to make a detour back home. Doc posted a BIG notice and said he'll be back at 7pm. You know docs, they are never on time. Just like me =\ It suck not to talk at all. You know me, I love to talk talk talk! Whole day in church yesterday, how I struggled to talk but ended up in a hoarse whimper. Decided to whisper instead, like as if I was in the library the entire day. Dumb. Triple craps. I just hate being sick.

Sis was having a good time though, can talk back and scold me without being afraid of being chided. Oh well, its just for a few days. Muahahahaha! Everyone was laughing at me just as much. During classes, teacher ask me to read Bible verses or answer questions, I could only whisper aloud,"I lost my voice!" and gestured to my throat. So embarrassing -.-! Quadruple craps.

Enough of my terrible loss of voice, will get it back soon. Shall upload the zoo pics another time. Alternatively, go to my multiply site: http://juliaisthesupergirl.multiply.com/ .

Even Shi Yun said I am not Supergirl, dun need to so pia in whatever I do one. Eh I realised that after I got dumbified. Thanks for the reminder girl =) Oops, think I forgot to mention the free KFC meal and the Ben N' Jerry ice cream too, they were lil contributors to my loss of voice too ^^

No comments: