Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Top Seven Most Disgusting Bloggers (In the Singapore blogosphere)

I was reading Xiaxue's blog at 3am just now, for the sake of regular reading purposes. Not until I came across this post that invoked several emotions in me. Amusement, shock, disgusted, despised laughs, tickled and amazement.

Press Ctrl-F "Top Seven Most Disgusting Bloggers (In the Singapore blogosphere)" when you enter her blog. You will understand what I feel and mean. I gotta admit she's funny at times. She must be very free to do thorough research on these pathetic SG bloggers. Do check out those now-humiliated bloggers' "renowned" blogs too =) Just for laughs.


This poorly self-made video is done by this really ugly 30 year-old guy, Steven Lim. He speaks bad English although he claims to be a Singaporean. What a disgrace to us all. He spoke lotsa vulgarities on the later part of the video, I reckon he wanna act macho lah.

He thinks he is so handsome until I laugh so hard I almost shed tears. My bowels threatened to have diarhorrea again when my stomach started churning my sinful food. Hence I almost wanted to puke all my food I had indulged in the day before. His blog is pathetic, bad layout, horrid pictures and lousy grammar. What can be worse when you are writing on a free-for-public-to-view blog site? Did he even complete his primary school education at all? Did he passed his oral English exams b4?

Oh my, dun these people ever know their limits? Why are they so bo liao, doing stupid videos and taking silly photos? Why do you people seek attention so desperately? Study hard, work hard, mind your own business and dun do crazy weird things to make yourself paiseh* (embarrassed in Hokkien) lah. I dun sound that mean yet. Haha! These people really have thick skin leh!

Have you readers actually came across worse blogs than these crazy 6 weirdos? Do tell me about it ya, I would love to know ^^ Its almost 5am. Craps. Time to sleep.

No comments: