Wednesday, July 04, 2007

God is Always Faithful

16:06
"Andrew can see alr! He can respond to qns, and he's off the machine alr! But now his lung infection's quite bad, so con't to pray. Oh my gosh! I'm gonna faint soon.."


That sms update was brought to you by Yu Wei =) she's funny.

My reply: "Thank God! So he's awake alr? Dun faint ar! Haha that's great :) yeah we muz continue to pray for his lung infection.."

This is great news! I'm so glad God is faithful everyday and is answering our prayers for Andrew! Let's continue to have faith that he will have a full and speedy recovery too! Thank God once again =)

Oh yes, I caught Transformers this afternoon and its 2.5h long. Its worth it, all the action and stylo milo fast cars transforming ^^ CG looks very real, lotsa fighter jets and helicopters flying around fast and furious, 'gig-monous' *this word was created by Amos* robot transformers from outer space, lil romance, a cool intro and a nice ending. Worth the second time watching, bcos too much action to digest at once!

No comments: