Q: What did the pig say at the beach on a hot summer's day?
A: I'm bacon!
A: I'm bacon!
Hahaha~~ funny hor =D at least I did find it funny =x
CAUTION! You have been warned, below video below is NC-16 rated. Kids, pls scroll to the Simpsons pics instead...
Got this custom-made video, starring Steven Lim. Proudly brought to you from kennysia! Enjoy!
CAUTION! You have been warned, below video below is NC-16 rated. Kids, pls scroll to the Simpsons pics instead...
Got this custom-made video, starring Steven Lim. Proudly brought to you from kennysia! Enjoy!
This entry was written in correlation with Xiaxue's controversial entry about the most disgusting blogger in Singapore. Tickled my funny bone so badly =D and left me laughing so loud! To understand the above video, you must first watch the video on Xiaxue's entry under Steven Lim. He's one pathetic guy, that everyone sees and laughs at; every time his name is mentioned anywhere.
I confess I'm a regular reader for these 2 famous bloggers, hailing from Malaysia and Singapore respectively. They write darn funny, lame and craziest entries ever lah.
I wanna watch this movie!! Fight for a date with me!! LOL! As if.... -.-
Thanks Shereen... for the yummy and sweet Donut Factory donuts, that you got for this evening's Combined Zone meeting! I doubt I would ever queue up >30 minutes just to taste these colourful looking and tempting donuts.
Affordable pricing though: $11 for a dozen! Aiya, but you know me lah, no patience one. I guess I'll just stick to the HDB bakeries' sugar donuts, that cost 60 cents each only!
Ok, today's entry is very random. No link one. It's time to start practising Engineering Maths now =) not as easy as poly maths, but thank God for giving me the wisdom to understand lah. I returned most of it back to the lecturers already ;p Cheers out~

No comments:
Post a Comment