Monday, July 23, 2007

So Happening!

What a happening weekend we had!

I finally met up with dear Rachel Tan and Titus (aka Ti-tos) last Thursday evening. Although it was a short dinner together, we did have fun laughing and catching up on lil stuff =) Let's all jiayou for our degree studies; since our school semester commences this week, rather coincidentally. Haha! Girl, send me the pictures pls!


Friday evening was a blast! Youth net rally at Yishun was great, especially with New York's Nubian Gents' songs and dance. They use Hip Hop and its culture to spread the gospel to the world. Its good! I took some videos using Yi Xian's camera. So once she upload onto Youtube, I put the videos here ya :)

.... Here you go =) Only got the 1st song dance item for now =\


And, the main point for the rally was,"Its only Friday, Sunday is a coming..." The meaningful video shown left us with different feelings, you guys know it yourselves =)

Plus a new discovery in R5/6, Thiam Siong is now aka Tank, that Taiwanese singer! Wheet~ look so alike lah! Check out the posters at the bus stops and then look at the below video, taken by Joan ^^


Following on was Overnight Cycling!!

Here was our 35km cycling route that lasted for 6h (incl. breaks) Click on picture to see route clearly...

The result of excessive cycling was body aches, which was quite expected. Surprisingly the thighs din ache so much bcos I did proper stretching throughout. Erm, still did encountered severe leg cramps at Kallang though. Haha!

Ok, Let's digress abit to the disgusting part first: I was doing my biz at Kallang MRT temporary toilet. You know how dirty and disgusting it can be, no sane girls would wanna sit on those toilet seats! So I had no choice but to attempt the 'half-squat' position, with near-cramping thighs. Took darn long to finish, bladder was full lah.

By the time I peed the last drop, my thighs have cramped totally and gave way. Die liao. I lost balance and held onto the sink, in order not to let my knees touch the wet floor. Yi Ru thought I fainted inside-.- bcos got loud thumps. Guess I was too heavy. Anyways, I finally recovered after struggling in that stinky cubicle for 1 full minute. I literally had to crawl out of the cubicle. Wah lao. So unglam lah.

However, overall the butt down onwards hurt lah! Finally reached East Coast Park MacDonalds. Imagine our relief and happiness on our faces. We had to wobble around as legs were too nuah* (soft/wobbly) to walk already. Dunno why and when I got lotsa bruises after I got home.

What memories we had. Bicycle tires punctured halfway, chains came loose, gears had problems, cycling like crazy kids on busy road junctions and roundabouts, seat so small and uncomfortable, people fall down while trying to play hero, some showing white flag after the first 2 pit stops, eating supper like hungry pigs at Newton Hawker Centre, sleeping at ECP Mac and going home like zombies. LOL! I heard next year overnight cycling will be twice the distance! OMG~! I wanna stay home orh orh instead liao.

Saturday was Tampines Combined Net at Amos house. Oh yes, it was fun! Packed with yummy food and dessert, fun games and great fellowship, what more can we ask for =) Check out the videos Joan took too. [Hotdog 1 Hotdog 2 Hotdog 3 Raisin 2] It was great to see the Tampines youths getting to know each other better. Let's keep up the spirit, all ye faithful shepherds and sheeps alike!

Sunday morning, I was on video duty and I actually dozed off halfway while standing upright. I dunno man. Even the entire congregation looked so sleepy, sometimes I wonder how the pastor or worship leader always tahan the sleepy atmosphere leh. I see already, feel so irritated. Sorry, Pastor Kenny =\

Decided to skip Care & Share in the evening as my brain had started to malfunction by noon. Had wanted to see the performance put up by the Chinese congregration; but oh well, I guess beauty sleep is more important ;p

Bad news is, I have yet to complete my stupid major project. Thanks to some guy doing things so so last minute. Now I gotta clear the mess again, you %*^$#!@ Tell me lah, how in the world can I complete everything by Monday afternoon?! Delay submission already lah, no choice >:(

Oh yes, later this evening I'm going for Siu Mei's 21st birthday chalet. Girl, your pressie is all ready after much effort =) Be prepared to see your much-missed ex-Starhubbers ^^v

By the way, any more takers for the zoo outing on the 28th, this Saturday? Invitation closing soon ya. Sighs, I hate posting pictures using Blogger bcos alignment always go haywire; but its equally a chore to upload pictures onto PhotoBucket lah. Haiya stupid. I'm off to burn wee morning oil now, its 3.30am already leh -.-

No comments: