[Invitation CLOSED! Thank you for your responses.]
Hey beloved readers, I got 1 or 2 extra tickets to the nice SG Mandai Zoo. Any takers? Its free! Dun you people like free stuff??? Its SIA Family Day on the 28th July; there got food, goodie bags, lucky draw and animals to appreciate =) Its been ages since I last went to the zoo zoo zoo, how about you you you?? (Its a old zoo song thing if you guys born in the 80s remembered...)
I suddenly realised I got no1 in mind to go with to the zoo. Kinda sad leh. Sighs. When Papa asked me to bring a very close friend or two along, I could not think of any suitable candidates. No offences buddies, I wanted us 5 to go together, but I only got 1 or 2 tickets. Moreover I figured out you all got family, work and other commitments, din wanna ask and spoil your plans anyway. My friendster got 312 friends currently, but I dun see any other suitable ones. If you wanna sacrifice your time for me, I would greatly appreciate that alot.
Oh yes, after that dinner will be provided! Papa is paying, no worries. Its a buffet dinner at New Park Hotel =) they got mouth-watering ala-carte Cantonese cuisine there, free flow dishes! Yummy~~ It is bcos we are celebrating 5 different (belated, present and advanced) occasions in 1 dinner. Erm, ask me if you want lah.
So if you dun mind sacrificing 1 Saturday for a zoo date with me, the tall n' pretty girl, to the nice-smelling zoo and for a sumptuous hotel dinner; just tag or sms me ya ;p I'll gladly welcome you =) Church youths, buddies and all, whoever want, just ask me lah.
No comments:
Post a Comment