15.07.07, 1420-1540: POP was great! I asked God for my purpose in Him.
His answer to me: "Mother of numerous", "Special anointing and authority", "one of the few daughters of God willing to do the work of finding lost sheep", "are you willing to continue on this work for Him?", "99 sheep are found, 1 remained lost; bring back the lost one please", "New Journey", "surrender all of my life to You", "live your life for Me only", "He will provide A-L-L of my needs".
These few phrases are the main points the intercessors gave me during prayer. There is a meaning to them all and I understood quickly. I am placing the pieces of my life's purpose together. I had this burden for the lost youths of this generation since last year. Check out the 1st part of this entry. Today prayer session confirmed it. It is God's calling for me =)
Anyway, if you are wondering why "Mother of numerous", I myself was quite amused by that term when I first heard it. Reminded me of Genesis 15-18: the story on Abraham and Sarah, when God promised Issac to them although they were past childbearing age. They became the parents of the numerous (6.6 billion* and counting) people living on Earth today! Who knows, God might want me to be like a mother to the lost youths out there; to guide and nurture them back to the Lord ^^ I am excited about this.
He also mentioned "New Journey" and emphasised quite abit on that. I got lil clue on those 2 words as yet, but I will find that out soon. Maybe my life have just started a new chapter in Him =) A new journey awaits me.
I am quite aware it is not an easy road to tackle in days to come; given the current vices and temptations corrupting the minds of the youths nowadays. I did went thru some of those stuff b4 myself. However, I will continue to seek God for His wisdom and patience even more now, to bring the lost back to Him once again! Anyone interested to join me in my new journey =) ?
No comments:
Post a Comment