Saturday, July 07, 2007

Delightful Sweet Snacks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
三叔公"马蹄酥" from Malacca!

ooh yummy~

Love the sweet sticky fillings in that brown crusty biscuit-y 'shell'!

福和成"马蹄酥" from Johore!

The filling is stickier and sweeter, the crust is thicker and nicer! I love this~!

Perfect for midnight snacks! The sugar rush, the sweet sticky fillings and the crusty biscuit outside~ Hahaha! Been eating this ever since Mama bought them back from church camp last month =) 1 (or 2) pack(s) a day makes you feel sweet and happy and full, even without eating rice ^^ anyway, those were my last 2 packs. Anyone out there, kind enough to pass me some that you bought at church camp last month? Or maybe can help me buy the Johore ones, if you happen to go there anytime soon? I'm addicted to this!

It took me so long to realise that those mochi (sweet, chewy lil glutinous rice balls) are actually so wonderful; even for a non sweet-tooth like me! My brother bought 1 big pack of assorted flavours from Taiwan in April. I have tried the cranberry, lotus and chestnut ones... oh man, they are fantastic! There were more, but most of them expired in June already -.- Mango, yam, black sesame and more, just can't recall them all!

If Singapore got sell these 2 items, pls tell me... I wanna buy!! It helps me abit when I lack the concentration to study. Imagine staring at the laptop for more than 12 hours daily, who can tahan?? Dun forget to drink plenty of h2o kids, they make you so thirsty with all the sugar!

Oh yea, my next module timetable is out. I'm devastated, kinda, shocked, disgusted and stunned! I got no holiday breaks at all =( I'm so upset and annoyed and pissed. I was the only one in class earlier, kicking a big fuss outta it. When I receive the soft copy of the timetable, I will upload it lah.

Time to sleep now, its freaking 4.30am now! Yeah yeah, I'm guilty of snacking in the wee hours. I'll grow fat and flabby and all. Who cares! Dun wanna exercise or work out. At most brush teeth and sleep like a pig lor. Study like a nerd and gain weight (if I ever do) will be fun *rolls eyes* I'm trying to be irritating here, I know I am. Haha!

No1 is fat in this world lah, its the stupid devil who is psycho-ing everyone's brain that they are fat. So the next time you look at your mirror image; if you think you are fat, break the mirror and you will not see that fatty you again. So smart right? Seriously, I got no idea what I'm blabbering about either. What the heck! Off to lalaland now~~ My brain needs more 马蹄酥!

No comments: