Monday, July 02, 2007

Procrastination

I'm starting to have this bad habit of procrastination, especially about my deadlines for assignments and projects. I like it though =x So today I had another assignment due, and it was already 7pm and its still left untouched. Decided to surf the net for some help and much thanks to Google, I managed to find whatever I needed. I know I could have done so earlier, but I was just plain lazy to type in the search engine during the whole of last week.

After some editing and changes, it is finished! YAY!! Submitted at 10pm! Alrites, my group and I got 3 weeks to complete this major project, which weighs 40% of my entire module. Now I know, this is my so-called exam lah. Pray that those 2 guys will help me by doing their parts well. Sighs.

Manged to meet up with Ying Xi and Weiyi for dinner and a lil catch-up session at Vivo City last night. Had fun chatting by the open spaced balcony of Vivo till 1am. Few stars to admire due to cloudy skies, but we were enjoying the nice breeze, alongside with the noise from the terminal port. Not forgetting, a group of 4 young narcissistic gay boys nearby. I guess they are about 16-18 years old. They were busy photo-snapping themselves and shrieking like lil girls who had just saw 5566 or *insert latest boyband name*. They even held hands and skipped happily to the toilet nearby -.- Utterly disgusted. What is happening to these kids nowadays?

Back to the main point. Ying Xi was also mentioning her bad habit of procrastinating in doing her lesson plans. About how much she dread doing it, and not submitting to her HOD for 20 odd weeks already. I must say, she is the ultimate lor! Hahaha~

Yeah its not a good habit to start with, but it is so attractive! Last minute motivation to mug and stress about, helps in completing assignments too. Of course, quality will not be as good lah ;p Ok, I go start on that big project right now ^^ eh but I'm feeling kinda bored now, the mood for serious stuff is not there yet... oh well maybe I'll go grab some snacks first =) *you see, its taking effect again...*

No comments: