When will this ever end? I still think that eventually I'll be on the losing end, bcos whatever I do or say, never seems right.
Lord, I really need Your comfort to strengthen me right now. I think I'll break down soon. if this carries on.
This is not just mere miscommunication, neither is it misintepretation of words and/or actions. Expressing ourselves is just so difficult.
I wanna resolve this issue by this week.....
..... and No, I'm not being emo here hor. I'm just not very happy by the sudden change of how things has become, over a short span of 1 month only. Will this ever end? -sighs-
We'll see....
*Di, what should I do? ='(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got this pic from Shirgin's blog, I thought that it was very apprioprate anyway.
[God just reminded me of verses 4 and 5.... I understand already... Lord, You are fast in answering me leh ^^ thank you!! Grant me more patience!]
No comments:
Post a Comment