Monday, October 08, 2007

Life Is Great With Caring Friends Around You

-EDITED- [Waraku dinner pics are up!]

Saturday, 061007: Community work at AMK with some of the R5/6 youth net leaders: check out the pics here. Too lazy to put onto the blog. Very tired lately to really blog nice nice.

By the way, great job guys =) and a nice big pat on our shoulders! We did something meaningful to the needy ^^v We sure had our fun, unglam and retarded moments.

YES! I caught Joan at the most unglam moment of the day: wearing a newspaper hat!! ^^v

Paiseh that my trusty SE W700i phone only have 9 christian songs and was playing 4 loops. LOL! I put more Justin Timberlake songs in mah, hence memory card space very low lah =X heehee!

Had the last lecture class by Mr George at 2pm, rushed all the way from AMK to Eunos. I was so tired until I looked like a zombie. My clasmates thought I ton at chalet or went out to have fun; bcos I was the last kid to arrive. Usually I'm one of thosoe few kiasu and studious kids ok. You see, I'm not always the latecomer hor.

Din missed out much except for the 1st few pages of lecture. He gave lotsa obvious and helpful exam tips ^^ he's such a nice Aussie dude man. Haha!

Sunday was rather relaxing, 1st time no meetings or classes to attend. Literally nuah* (relax) for 5 hours straight. Regretted not bringing my tutorials to do, really felt I was wasting precious time stoning around. Maybe I'm starting to get the nerdy syndrome from the O levels and JC kids already.

Shopping is fun, I miss my own sprees. I wonder when I can buy all those pretty clothes and shoes and all. Simon sure knows how to indulge himself, especially at Raoul today ;p But... retail therapy is absolutely good for everyone, so go INDULGE man!

Dinner today at Waraku, Marina Square, was quite fun!


No, this isn't Waraku's food. It is Yoshinoya Kids' Bento Set No.2. Cute, isn't it?

Great company and friends around, God blessed us with the use of their private room for us - the entire bunch of 12 adults, a crazy photo taking session with 4 cameras, a waiter appears almost instantly after tapping the 'magic bell' (p.s: ask Simon to teach you if you dunno how to do so) - it goes ling ling ling~~ rather loudly though. After all he was the only one who kept playing with it. LOL!

We sure laugh alot and rather loudly bcos we were simply having so much fun together. Hahaha! The dinner was actually to hang out with Molly and do some catching up. Once I get the pics from all the different cameras, I'll try my best to post them up here ya ;p

Click the pictures here, here and here!! Enjoy~!


The entrance to our private room of fun and laughter!

The loooonnnnnngggggg table :0)

Decided to snap a random pic of myself since I was having a good hair day =D

I was just thinking during dinner, maybe I should go reserve this room for one of my 21st birthday celebrations this year - of course with my great ol' buddies lah! 老朋友们, so what do you think eh? =D its not as troublesome as the initial plan I proposed to you guys. Reply back via email ya =)

I had a weird dream last night, must be the excessive amount of lectures last week. Kept thinking I was airborne; flying amongst the clouds on tatami mats -.- I'm going crazy man. LOL! Ok lah, time to sleep!

No comments: