Cher Hao and Alvin's 21st birthday chalets are just 1 week apart. Both dudes are part of my buddies' clique. I have helped to plan for both of them, not forgetting Madeline's precious help too!

A rare pic of Cher Hao and Alvin together. This pic was taken 5 years ago, at Changi Airport T1, after sending Titus off to Australia. They still look pretty much the same now lah.

One of my favourite neoprint pics taken with my buddies! -hugs- We just look so so good together ^^v
Can't wait for the dudes' birthdays, bcos after that they should start planning for mine! Wahahahaha! Make me surprised leh, please.... (although I kinda have a plan in mind already)
Speaking of birthdays, we had a lil surprise birthday party for Yi Xian on 2 days back, on Sunday. It was fun, sneaking into her house like mice, all 30 of us! Happy 22nd Birthday to you, Yi Xian!
Oh, I enjoyed the nasi lemak and the Nintendo Wii most! LOL~ and I realised that she looked just like her mother. Literally copy-and-paste face, so as my sister said.
Yi Xian with her toy dinosaur, 22 choc fudge cupcakes and a choc birthday cake!
No idea why the pics I took of her, always her eyes closed one...
I got this birthday card last year from some of the church people, its proudly done by Sylvia Sun =) So pretty card! The "Chocolate makes it all bearable" chocolate bar, is given by Han Ping.
Yes, my best friend only gave me a choc bar for my 20th birthday last year. Sighs. That's why I have not eaten that precious bar for almost a year yet =\ Haven't expire yet lah! I dun have a sweet tooth nor cravings for choc, so well, its in the freezer for now. I'm expecting sth BIG this year from him though. -waiting in great anticipation-
Still on the birthday topic, this year VFC youth camp will be on 10-14th December! Yes, it falls on my birthday. I'm still contemplating whether to go anot though. It'll be at Rompin, Malaysia =D Sounds like fun eh, high chance I will go. Of course, that's if I ever remember to renew my soon-expiring passport by November =X
VFC Youth Camp'07: My Generation!
Ah yes! Happy 22nd Birthday to Karina! Its kinda belated wishing you here on my blog, but still, glad you have enjoyed a whole week of celebration already! Wahahaha! Dun bother to step onto the weighing machine lah. Christmas coming in 2 months time, step on it in January 2008 lah.
I went for Karina's net group last Friday, well, dinner with them was great, arcade games with them was fun, chatting with them was interesting :)

Me with Karina's net :)

Pic in negative effect: We look like creepy figures standing with Taz devil, in the dark =\
Hahahaha! Initially had nothing to blog, now I'm all done writing a long entry with pics. Say WOW! Please.
Adorable lil En Jie!
Meow~ he always reminds me of cats, I just dunno why ^^
That white box up there... its a CCTV installed in our MRT trains now. Now I'm surprised...
Oh yeah, AO2 exam is in 2 weeks time, right after Alvin's birthday. Ok, I better starting pulling up my socks now and stop slacking as if it is the summer vacations already. I know I super slack this month, haven't been sitting down much to revise lately.
November 13, 10pm, marks the end of 1st year of studying BEngSc. Aerospace Operations. Woohoo! -shaking my bon bon- Left with 1 more year of studying. I know lah, working is worse, but I guess every1 eventually still needs to work in the end mah =\ but it won't be for long either lah.
I can't wait to PLAY!!!! -still shaking my bon bon-
Meanwhile, do check this article out, on Changi Airport newly opened T3 =) I have been waiting for this day to come, for so long already! Esther, if Janice really dun wanna bring us along with her kids, we go together lah!
No comments:
Post a Comment