Say Hi to Elmo!
The sight of smiling lil Elmo just cheers me up so much. Heehee! Never mind that this lil red kiddy monster is ear-less and has a growth stunt. His voice is simply so adorable! Oh, I like his trademark Elmo song too! Hahaha~ back to the ol' days of Sesame Street! Lalalala...
Saw this video while checking out Shaun's new blog. So enjoy this video, Elmo is super hilarious! LOL! Everyone say Awww~~~
*p.s: The Aussie TV talkshow host is quite cute too =D What's his talkshow name again? Covo Live?
I checked out this blog site Laptop Skins, as intro-ed by Elijah! Does look good and I'm just as tempted to get one for my lao-kok-kok* (old and problematic) laptop too! It needs a new face makeover anyway. Grey sucks, for a laptop colour.
**Warning: You might be VERY spoilt for choice, especially girls!
Oh, Twang told me this afternoon about his missing secondary schoolmate, Felicia. Its scary to suddenly disappear from the face of this earth, while walking home. Every1 knows how safe Singapore is and walking home alone is not a big problem, even for me.
But when I heard what Twang said, I know that God is certainly protecting me every single day, to and fro home. Every1 knows I always walk home alone as I seldom have people sending me home, except for those few gentlemen frenz ;p
My place is certainly one of the most ulu* (remote) housing estates in Tampines. Darren, Simon and Thiams has warned me before, to watch my back when walking alone on that LOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGG stretch of road back home.
I always say to them, "I've lived in this area for the past 10 over years, nuthin has happened to me as yet." Well, I better take back my words b4 anything happens to me =\
So back to what Twang told me, I actually had the shivers down my spine, literally, as he was telling me about Felicia. Singapore ain't that safe after all.
I listed the more obvious possibilities that might happen to her, but still, no1 knows what exactly happened to her and where she is now. We concluded that she's definitely not in Singapore anymore, due to the fact she had been missing for the past 5 months already.
Read the blog that her frenz had set up, just to find her, to understand the situation slightly better. Last seen with her La-selle Arts frenz partying. Continue to keep this young 21 year-old girl in your prayers.
Geez, you girls out there, better take care when going home. Ensure that a guy sends you home, for safety sake! Always pray for safety and journey mercy, protection from all harm and danger, never ever take them for granted!
Click on the white space instead if you can't see anything below. A Today article should be displayed there.

Pray that God will protect her!
This entry is quite random bcos there's too much to say in a day. Wait up for my next entry on the recent 377a hoo-ha and my personal views about same gender relationships!
No comments:
Post a Comment