Happy 13th Birthday to my dear lil cousin, Wei Bo!
May God bless you in your studies in Hwa Chong Institution! Wheet~ You are one smart boy in our family! Hahaha! Can't wait to see you this coming school holidays!!
I remembered the days when we were at your old house in CCK...
You were still a lil baby back then, still blubbering in baby language. You were super adorable, you carried your smelly lil pillow everywhere, even now! The days where we played in the bathroom when I'm supposed to bathe you, I squatting and you in the bathtub.
As time past, you grew up and started kindergarten. That's when you were crazy over Power Rangers and Digimon. I remembered the days I always tried my best to entertain you by singing that silly Power Rangers song to you, and we played all sorts of Power Rangers' poses and games -.-!
Soon, your family moved to Jurong West....
You started primary school already. Wow! Time flew so fast eh. Pokemon and other cartoons came into Kids Central, I could no longer keep up with the ever-changing anime shows. Haha!
Your lil sister, did joined in the fun, alongside with my sister too. 4 of us went crazy everytime we were together =D
We played badminton, played board and computer games, you tried to teach me Chinese Chess but to no avail, went shopping occasionally, stayed up to help you with homework, for fear that your mama will scold you again =\ and so much more memories.
13 years old already, a new phrase in your life has started. It is just the beginning of a teenager's life. I can foresee lotsa changes in you over the next 8 years, b4 you step into another new phrase of your life - adulthood. Well, that's my phrase for now. LOL!
Here's me, your nice and tall cousin, wishing you many happy days ahead in life. Although you may not be reading my blog nor this special birthday tribute to you, I hope that you will make the right choices as a teenager and do your family proud always ;p
We got so much to catch up this holidays. Hopefully you are not busy studying or having CCA lor. Miss you and Weiwen and of course your mama too! -hugs hugs-
No comments:
Post a Comment