Thursday, October 04, 2007

Facebook

Yes yes, I have finally succumbed to the dark side and joined Facebook. Add me only if I know you personally.

After many weeks of bombarding from different friends, using all sorts of communication devices; I decided to sign up and see what's so captivating about this site - as compared to Friendster and Multiply.



Facebook indeed has many cute stuff to play around with lah.

Eh, there's Booze Mail - to buy 'drinks' for your entire group of friends, SuperWall - to display friends' comments, graphics and graffiti, X Me - to send different actions to your friends e.g. hugs, The Wall - the usual comments box, Mini Feed - very regular updates on your profile site and MUCH MORE!!! I've yet to really explore this yet as this is my 1st day at it =X

Facebook definitely loads faster than Friendster, never-ending stuff to play and explore like comparing different traits and all amongst your friends. Haiyo, how to play finish? No wonder every1's saying that they are so addicted onto this Facebook site. No good lah, I wanna study more and use less internet one. Ok lah, that's all I'm gonna review for Facebook already - not paid one leh.

No comments: