Monday, October 08, 2007

Negativity

Frustrated
Hesitant
Upset
Disappointed
Accused
Annoyed
Irritated
Peeved
Regretful
Affected
Unhappy
Hurt
Confused
Sad
Insignificant.. in some sense...

Basically all these words sum up my feelings for the recent weekend. Its a hell lot of negativity, I'm very sad to say. I'm usually not like this, but I am currently.

Sorry that I always seem to be at fault in your eyes. Dun understand why either, but I'm having second thoughts once again. I know, I'm so contradictory :(

I can't help it, given the circumstances and the current situation. I've really tried my best to be different from the past, but apparently you din notice or was aware of the changes in me.

What-air-veril*~~~
(Watch this video to get the prononuciation for this special word!)

I need to sort out lotsa thoughts once again. I'm such a dumb ass sumtimes... -sighs-

This week will be very different for me, at least. You dun even appreciate me much anyway, stupid big ego! Booooooo.......

No comments: