I'm really gonna explode any moment alrights.
The previous time was Word, now is Excel, next is what? Powerpoint?! GGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
The auto-saving or recovery system thing is retardedly stupid. It doesn't give me the work that I last saved or sth. It just suddenly relaunches the program when nuthin went wrong initially when I'm using it. It always happen when I wanna adjust the alignment of some bloody diagrams or such. Send error report to who? The trash bin?! WTH! I f***ing hate this shitass program that Bill Gates did.
All my time and effort gone, by the power of freaking useless technology (at times). ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! Plus I had no dinner bcos I foolishly refused it while napping. A hungry (and sick) Julia is an (VERY) angry Julia!
I'm so gonna curse this Microsoft Office application once I'm so done and over with school. Shit!
No comments:
Post a Comment