Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Quick Update of Busy December

YAY! I'm finally meeting my Starhub pals later again, for lunch! I miss them!

I've yet to celebrate my birthday yet though, but Christmas is fast approaching so well, HOHOHO! Merry Christmas, in advance, to all my loves in my life!

I have received quite a few gifts this year, including a nice bag from Jem & Jo, earrings from Jan & Cleone, pearl powder and this clay recorder from Taiwan, from my aunt & cousins, a Chicks Rule tin from Karina, etc. Thanks to all!

Yesterday I finally headed down to Starhub (my life revolves around it eh..), to port over my Singtel number and got myself a white LG Viewty phone (: It's quite an old model, came out last year, and there were mixed reviews about that phone. I couldn't be bothered anymore bcos I was more fed up with my current Sony Ericsson phone lah.

While waiting for my turn to buy the phone, my parents, sis and I went for a walk. During my walk around Tampines Mall and Century Square, I reckon I bumped into more than 10 people I knew lah! Most of the time my sister or the person we knew, was the one shouting out to me bcos I was constantly busy sms-ing. LOL!

Oh, I got Sook Yi and Elijah's birthday pressies too! The malls were so packed everywhere, it was almost another Orchard Road inside Tampines lah. Everyone was jolting and pushing, avoiding and cramping here and there. Haiyo. All last minute shopping lah. Everyone was just grabbing whatever they could see and started a bee line at the cashier(s). Did so much walking till my lower back started to ache again. Old already, your body starts to have lotsa tantrums every now and then. Sighs.

Talk about being old, I got to met up with 2 of my Primary 1 classmates last Saturday for lunch and coffee. 15 years! We sure have changed in height and shape, but definitely not the face. We still look so awesomely cool lah, or rather that's what Kuanyi would always say lah. LOL! I missed last Sunday's dinner with the rest of the class as I was doing duty for evening service. Heard they had fun, hopefully I can attend the next reunion lor.

I thank God for last week's quite successful My Hope SG, thank my net for their utmost efforts to make sure the session went well, thank God again for healing my throat miraculously, and for everyone who took time to come for the session! I love my net (: 

Christmas service this year is rather different, in terms of the drama and format for the event. No traditional Mary and the lil lambs (no pun intended). No baby Jesus. Up for video duty, yes. Food b4 the drama, yes. Modern setting drama, yes. Gift exchange, definitely YES! Do come by to VFC at Tampines Street 43 this Thursday at 10am for refreshments, actual event starts at 11am and will end by 12.30pm!

Oh ya, I shall blog proper about the youth camp, Rachel's wedding and all those stuff that I wanna share with you, soon! Heehee~ For now, it's another action-packed week ahead, and Batam trip next week and into the new year of 2009! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

No comments: