*edit: the pics all are on my Facebook and Multiply sites, go to the links on my sidebar to see all the uploaded pics ya =) enjoy!
Wheeeeeeee~ I'm enjoying my break now, although I think I should start doing up my resume and get ready for that My Hope Singapore project that is on this Friday lor =\
Will be going to cousins' house from today till Wednesday, hope to get more rest and do some meetups with certain people too :D although I haven't been meeting bf proper for the past 2 months already. Sighs.
Christmas is coming so fast, I haven't got into the festive mood yet. Maybe its bcos I haven't celebrated my birthday proper since I came back from Malaysia. Ha! Doubt I'll do my traditional Christmas cards this year, far too many to write and too lil time lah!
Oh ya, I still gotta do video duty on Christmas Outreach, corporate service and setup on 3rd and 4th Jan 09 and more. Sian!
Actually I have no idea why I'm typing out my activities and stuff for this month out on this entry, I guess its bcos I got no pics to start off all the activities that I've gone to during the past week lah. Bear with me awhile till my pics are uploaded k (:
No comments:
Post a Comment