Saturday, December 06, 2008

Liberation is Sweet!

I'm FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-plays Hillsongs' I'm Free in the background, loving the electric guitars-

No more assignments, exams, late nights, frequent changing of windows on my Mac, falling sick, "house arrest" and deadlines!! 

Funny thing is that, now I use my Mac for leisure purposes only, it feels weird. Ya know, not being busy and multi-tasking anymore. Humans are so contradictory. Sighs. Now, I dunno what to do online anymore; unlike my busy studying period, when it seems that I have never-ending sites to visit and check out. What the heck!

Wahahahahahaha~ I sure had a good night sleep last night, almost 10 hours worth! Well, hopefully my facial complexion improves with the amount of rest I'll get for the next few weeks =P

Liberation and freedom indeed feels so good. The big fat burden is finally off my shoulders (: Thank God for bringing me through this tough time of studying, I could have never went through this period all by myself. Thanks to all who kept me in prayer, encouraging me to jiayou* (add oil - 加油) although all my you* (oil - 油) all use finish already. I even had to go to Shell nearby to pump out more you*油 lor. LOL!

Well, I can finally meet up with my buddies proper tonight, with no worries at the back of my mind. We are gonna celebrate my birthday in advance! Feels so good to be able to celebrate with them for the nth time already :D Well, its a pity Shi Yun & Ying Xi can't come bcos of schedule clashes but well, I hope next year we would have full strength.

OK, Youth Camp next to look forward to (: YAY!! Time to pack my bags and my Mac along! Lalalalalalala~ I'm so happy like a lil bird now!

No comments: