Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Christmas yesterday was fun!

The drama went on really well, the actors really did great with their improvised lines, the lighting went on smoothly, the video went on superbly and the gifts exchange were nice. LOL!

I got a rabbit watch from Sook Yi, a nice LeSportSac pouch from Faith, a pink pig photo frame with the whole AV crew pic in it, from Nicholas, accessories from Aunt Theresa, Joan, Ernest, Cherie etc, cookies from Ee Ling, Janice, Cleone and Sylvia etc. I feel so happy, soaking in the festive spirit already.

I was initially feeling so broke, but upon receiving so many early gifts, I felt so bad that I had to find some stuff to get for my net and my video team, and some other youths, while shopping the whole day at Vivo with bf. LOL! Fun but tiring for us both (: 

We ended up doing that curling of hair, buying medicine and 1.5L bottled water, looking for bargains for gifts, watching Yes Man, trying on numerous clothes at Club Marc, acting like tai tai and shao ye! HAHA! Love spending time with bf, especially after so many busy months of hectic studying.

So, I met up with Ying Xi, Alvin and Cher Hao for dinner at Ikea yesterday evening. I finally tried the famous meatballs, that allegedly was the thing that kept Ikea alive till this day. It is good, I say. Beef and pork is a lovely combination in meatballs man! Woo hoo! The sauce is good, kinda reminds me of KFC mashed potato sauce, irreplaceable ya know. Haha!

So in all, it was a lil Christmas I had, but filled with love and joy. Thank God for everything He has done for me and you. May He bless you more in the new year! Cheers people~

p/s: God answers prayers and He is good. Gonna meet up with Yi Ru finally, for the 1st time this year :D what a way to end 2008! Thank you God!

No comments: